Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Idea Behind "Less Tastes More"

The name of this blog is based on the proverb, "Less is more." The phrase suggests that simplicity is preferable to complexity, brevity to lengthiness, less to more. This is the approach I take to certain aspects of my life, including cooking. I like it simple and fast, but full of flavor.

"Less Tastes More" is about bringing together a collection of quick, simple, delicious and healthy recipes made with wholesome ingredients. 


It's about sharing information - tips, apps, websites, documentaries, and books - that I have found helpful or influential as my family has moved toward eating more whole foods and fewer processed ones. 

It's about showing other families that transitioning from highly processed, ready-made convenience food to home-cooked, nutrient-rich meals will not sacrifice flavor or time.

I hope that after trying some of the recipes, you and your family will agree that "Less Tastes More."

No comments:

Post a Comment